Welcome to The Family Flips Marketplace!
Our bin store provides great product from big box companies you know!
But, where does it come from?
Have you ever bought something from a store, but for some reason you had to return that item?
What happens to those items once they’ve been returned? It costs money for these companies to store items they can’t sell. Instead of throwing them away and filling our landfills with unnecessary working products, people have found a way to make an honest living keeping these quality items out of the landfills and reintroducing them back into the marketplace. That’s where we come in!
We’re a locally owned, family-oriented bin store located in Conway, Arkansas. We purchase liquidated goods from all over the country! We care about the community and our team works hard to bring you a friendly, comfortable environment to shop, make friends, and find amazing deals!
1024 Jim’s Lane
Conway, AR 72032
To stay up to date with changes, sales, and coupons, sign up for our LOYALTY program!
The Bin Store – What We Do:
Our products are sourced from liquidators all over the country.
Liquidators purchase these goods from big box companies you know (think Amazon and Target). Anything you can find in a big box company store like that, you could very well find in our bins!
We know you work hard for your money. We also know that it can be a gamble to purchase customer returns because you do not know why it was returned. Feel free to utilize our testing and inspection station to check for missing parts, plug your items into an outlet, or you can even request to borrow a couple batteries!
Your support feeds our family, and we’re so grateful for it. We take pride in caring for each other and caring for you.
Come on in! Take a look around! Our friendly staff would be happy to help you!
How The Bin Store Works…
Items You Might Find:
All liquidated items fall into one of these categories:
– Customer Returns
– Shelf Pulls
You can find anything from:
– Health and Beauty
– Office Products
– Sporting Goods
Just Some Ground Rules:
- Every Thursday, we close at 2pm to clear out the bins and put all new product out. We reopen on Friday with new stuff, and prices fall daily until product is sold!
- The prices are determined by the day of the week, scroll up for our pricing schedule!
- Do you want to check, test, or inspect an item before you buy? No problem! We just ask that you check your items at the INSPECTION station, not in the bins to avoid lost items and to allow us to retape the boxes before they’re returned to the bins if you decide not to purchase.
- NO guarantees or warranties!
- All sales are final– no exchanges or returns!
- Items cannot be placed on hold